The sleek and contemporary Blanket212 Evolution in Heather Grey Stars keeps little ones toasty from head to toe on mountain hikes, chilly city streets, and everywhere in between. The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions—so it can actually grow with your child! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby’s back and the harness. This both helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super soft micro-fleece lining, the Blanket212 Prints is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable. Now available in our whimsical Heather Grey Stars.
Two length extensions
- Five-point harness openings safely adapt product to all strollers and car-seats
- Hook & loop attachment to any stroller
- Ergonomic hood with safe buttoned elastic adjuster
- Anti-slip back panel
- Large front pocket
- Water repellent outer shell
- Ultra-soft premium poly insulation
- Anti-pilling micro-fleece lining
- Machine washable
- Expands in width
- Measurements: H: 38” W: 17”
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
The Blanket 212 Evolution was tested in car seats according to FMVSS 213 test protocol, and all results appeared to comply with FMVSS 213.